Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Working with Children

Four months of exhaustion and trying to remember every bit of choreography/dance I ever learned as well as every theatre game I could think of...it's all coming to an end tonight. Joliet Public Schools "Children for Peace Musical Extravaganza" is tonight. I am so proud of these kiddos. On Friday and Monday, we had dress rehearsals for other schools in the district to come see the show as well as give the kids an audience. Tonight, they are up on the "big stage" as we've been calling it, at the absolutely stunning Rialto Square Theatre. Seriously, I grew up going to this place and it still strikes me every time:

Just wish I could have found a bigger picture...oh well! Anyone in the Joliet and/or Chicago area is welcome to come on out tonight! 7pm, $3 for a ticket! You can't really beat that.


No comments:

Post a Comment